Mosquito-Borne Diseases in the Philippines
There are a number of common Mosquito-Borne Diseases in the Philippines such as Dengue Fever, Zika, Malaria, Chikungunya & Japanese Encephalitis. When Infected, most of these viruses will not surface with symptoms immediately after a few days. They have similar symptoms such as Fever, Joint or Muscle Pain, Headaches, Vomiting, or Nausea, so it may not be easy to tell which were you infected when the signs started to show.
The best option is to consult a doctor as soon as possible on persistent symptoms for a few days like fever, pain, etc which causes discomfort. It is advisable to seek medical attention, especially children or pregnant women who encounter these conditions.
If you suspect that you were infected with one of these mosquito-borne diseases, one good way is to get lots of rest and drink plenty of liquids. Avoid spreading the disease to other people by preventing more mosquito bites.
How to Prevent Mosquito-Borne Diseases in the Philippines?
As Mosquitoes breed fast in stagnant water, regardless of clean or dirty water, it is crucial to prevent the breeding by taking the following action.
Inside Your House
- Clear or replace the water in the Flower Vase every alternate day. If you are going on holiday, best to clear the flower and ensure the vase is dry.
- In the Toilets, keep all containers dry and turn over the containers when not in use.
- Clear all dish trays to ensure the trays are dry. If you are going away for days, wipe the sink dry to kill any chance of mosquito breeding.
Outside Your House
- Clear the Drain blockages to ensure no stagnant water.
- Loosen harden soil in potted plants so water will not be retained at the top surface of the pot.
- Place insecticides in roof gutters once a month.
- Rear Fish on Decorative ponds.
The actions above would greatly reduce mosquito breeding and therefore diseases.
There’s another good option you can consider is to Install a magnetic insect screen which is also one of the best methods to stop mosquitoes entry into your house. These modern insect screens stop insects’ entry while allowing airflow, stops dust and sun glare! If you don’t know the best insect screen to use for your doors and windows, never hesitate to call the best insect screen Philippines specialist!
Stop Zika virus in the Philippines and other illnesses caused by mosquito bites and let insect screen specialists do the job for you! Just contact an insect screen Philippines specialist and experience peace of mind!
Why Choose Insect Screen Philippines?
Insect Screen Philippines had installed many insect screen windows in most types of property in Metro Manila, Philippines over the years. Residential homes cover Private Condominiums and landed property such as Terrace houses, Semi-Detached, Detached or Bungalows.
We also have vast experience with Commercial property that covers Offices, Shops, factories, warehouses, Central Kitchen, Education/childcare centers, etc. On top of our expertise and experience, we give you peace of mind by the following:
- Competitively priced at 3000 PHP per 2 square meters.
- Warranty of 1 year
- The product is Made & Deliver in Philippines Factory
- Friendly and Excellent support by our specialist
So, give Insect Screen Philippines a call to show you our insect screen solutions for doors and windows and the big benefits that you will get out of this affordable investment!